2.7.10

vacay...

...or not. What do you call it when you spend a week and a half sitting around your grandparents-in-law's house watching tv? Anyway, I took these pics of the kids hanging out at the park across the back alley - man, that park was a lifesaver.
ps - Don't you love how I've omitted all of the hair-pulling, gravel-throwing, stick-poking pictures. It gives the impression that my children are capable of playing nicely together for more than 2 minutes without alternating trips in to tattle, cry or generally trying to make eachother as miserable as possible.

4 comments:

Julie said...

you are such a riot :) I cannot BELIEVE how grown up your boys are!!! Josh I totally recognize, but who is that other blonde kid that runs around of his own free will? WHAT?!

I can't believe how long it's been since we've seen you guys! we need to get together again!

Dixie said...

Cute boys! Taylor is looking so grown up!

The Whiddens said...

I love all these pictures!!!!! I need to print some off for my fridge! And I agree, Taylor is looking SOO grown up.

Nancy said...

Awesome pictures, we all know that's how they play, sweet and gentle, taking turns and loving eachother HeHe!!!!!