12.6.10

in which I link: man-up edition

So I'm a girl. I live with 3 individuals of the male persuasion. Even our fishies are boys. It goes without saying that life around here can be a little crazy and, um, well... smelly. (You: "I wish it had gone without saying, but you don't seem to know when to shut up!" - sorry, sometimes I can't control my movie quoting urges). Anyways... I came across some interesting resources for all things testosterone. Enjoy.

I'm planning on spending some quality time with this blog in the near future. I just feel so understood.

guynameddave and his 100 Things Challenge intrigue me.

Love, love, love this list. I own and have enjoyed a number of these books. "Hatchet" anyone?

Another list of boy books and it's blog that I need to peruse thoroughly.

And because it's a little draining being surrounded in manliness - a little reminder.

3 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

Great list of links. I'm gonna check out that list of books for Alden!

Kristen said...

Oooohh..I know exactly how you feel. Boys are everywhere! I'm excited to check out these links!

Dixie said...

I kind of enjoyed that first one. I'll probably check back.