25.11.09

the why

So I haven't been posting. There's a reason, but it's not a very interesting one. I used to use Taylor's nap time to blog and read blogs and watch movies with Josh. Now I'm using that time to exercise. I still read blogs by setting up my laptop on a tv tray beside me and scrolling though my "bookmarks" while using my recumbent bike, but it's really not conducive to typing. Nor is the kid on my lap. I've also been doing alot more "free reading".

James Patterson, "Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas" - you should read it.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

holla to YOU!
I thought you were reading Water For Elephants? Can you lend me your book after you are done? I am dying for a good read.

Lisa C said...

I just finished Water for Elephants (umm, some racy parts, eh?) - see, ALOT of free reading. I can't lend you the excellent "Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas" because I borrowed it from and friend and already returned it - tough luck. Jokes, I bet there's a copy at the library!?!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya with the blogging/typing thing. I finally shut down my facebook. I like it too much! (And it's using up the time I don't have right now)

Rebecca said...

That book is soooo sad! (But good as well.) Try "The Actor and the Housewife" next, or basically anything by Shannon Hale.

Kimara said...

Good use of time Lisa you are doing awesome!