12.11.09
for those of you not blessed to live in earshot of me...
So if you live close by you have heard me going on and on (and on) about my weight loss/get fit challenge that I've been doing with some Edmonton friends. I added a little ticker to the sidebar. I'm not really sure that anyone cares, but I'm pretty proud of my success so far AND I'm hoping that this public display of my efforts will serve to keep me from slacking off. Sorry that it doesn't actually fit properly, but you get the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Sweet - GO LISA!! Lets see if I can gain weight as fast as you lose it =) I love these kind of competitions!
I live within earshot and had no idea you had a competition going on! Holla. You will rock it, because instead of eating a whole bucket of popcorn you came and dropped it off at my house!
Good luck, call me if you need me to talk you down ;)
p.s. thanks for talking me up!
Great job! My family and I did a biggest loser challenge for our last family reunion. It was great motivation to work out. Although you are much braver than I am to post it on your blog! Good luck completing your challenge. Exercising with kids can be really difficut (as you know) so I'm totally impressed!
YAY!! Way to go. Keep up the good work. Carly suggested that our household start an excercise challenge. I think that sounds like a good idea. I'll get started as soon as I polish off these last two cookies.
Mom
WHOOT! WHOOT!
Way to go!!! I think that your brave and strong and your an inspiration to me. Keep going!
Post a Comment