6.7.09

what I found amongst my weed patch

Today for lunch I had a fab salad... all from my garden. I'm so proud. I even have big ol' pea pods hangin' out waiting to be snacked on (one was actually big enough to pop open and enjoy the first fruits of the season. Too cool. And you know what? I actually enjoy myself when I go out and do a little weeding. Shhh, don't tell anyone.

4 comments:

Kathy T. said...

I think everything green brings happiness. Well, maybe not everything - but I think I'd much rather see a weed growing than nothing at all.

Enjoy! Hopefully that crazy rain didn't hurt your garden of goodness!

Randa said...

I totally agree with Kathy. I think I would be much more sad about a garden (not her new lovely raised boxes of course) like Nancy's where not even the weeds will grow! I always enjoy a little weeding - just not a LOT of weeding =)

Anonymous said...

Kermit is green and he doesn't make me very happy....

But I like veggies...especially from your garden. Bring me some??

Nancy said...

Hey now Randa I have a few weeds to pick!!! Congrats lisa on the garden fresh salad!!! I love a good garden salad!!!