The blog otherwise titled as "and more promises".
For Stephanie:
Lisa's Pancakes
1 tbsp vinegar
1 c. milk
1 egg
1 c. flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
Mix milk and vinegar, set aside. Sift together dry ingredients. Blend in milk mixture and eggs. Don't overmix, some lumps are okay, they will bake out. Set the batter aside while heating your grill. The batter needs this time to set and form little air pockets, try not to stir them out as you ladle the batter onto the grill at a 350 degree temperature.
This recipe comes with a great review - Nancy the breakfast critic from "Eggs and Toast Daily" said, "I don't even like pancakes, but when Lisa get's out her mixer - I drool like Pavlov's dog!" Well, something like that anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I will be over tomorrow morning for pancakes! Yummy
Hahahahahah!!! :)
Post a Comment