I've really been looking forward to warm weather for one particular reason. Compost.
I know, it's not as glamorous as a tan, or as healthy as outdoor sports, but it is one of the reasons I've been excited to cease apartment-dwelling. So I've been trying to figure out the logistics of the whole project. What type, where in my yard, how not to attract vermin, etc. (Your suggestions and imput are welcome, btw). I have come to realize something about myself during this process, however. I suffer from STFD, otherwise known as "start-to-finish disorder". I cannot, and I mean CAN NOT, just find a good idea and go with it. I must research and re-research and then look around a little more. I end up going WAY to deep and getting muddled up in all the info. Seriously, could I not just pick a project and FINISH it!
On the upside, I know where to get all the goods online about composting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Can't wait to see what kind of composty idea you come up with!! Fill me in after you draw your diagram HAHAHA!!!
ummmm you haven't signed up for my giveaway yet. Don't you want to win something?! (ohhhh right, that means you have to COMMENT and I know how difficult that is for you)
Well........I've got nothing......sorry.......I know nothing as far as compost - BUT - I'm sure you will soon become an expert and THEN you can inform the rest of us........ :)
sorry - im useless... completely useless!!
Post a Comment