15.4.09

happy trails

There is a business on the main strip here in town (kitty-corner from the IGA, if ya really gotta know) that has a big horse on top of it's sign. Josh and I were stopped at the intersection and he (very cutely) started up a conversation. "Hey horse, wha'cha doing" etc... When the light changes and we start to pull away he calls out, "See ya, happy trails!"

Where did he learn that!

Ever sing that song "A, your adorable. B, your so beautiful. C, your...."? You know the one. It's Josh's favourite. Today he sang a very special version just for me (this words of songs changing talent is inherited from his father).

"A, your impossible. B, your bossy." Okay, thanks alot!

2 comments:

{Sarah} said...

Sorry... but I had to laugh at the song! Hilarious... I would have died if my kid did that!

The Whiddens said...

HAHA! That is so hilarious. Sigh...I love him.