1)Love my magnetic frame!
So I'm into NOT being into valentines day. What can I say?
I did this little "stamp and stitch" project after seeing a kid's craft booklet at walmart. (I'm a big believer in low expectations.)
2)Yay! "Own a home, hang a bulletin board," I always say
The Tools (I felt really powerful using that circular saw - thanks Nancy! and the staple gun nearly put me over the edge - merci Randa!)
Picked up this cloth for cheap at Walmart (I someday hope to make my home match the accessories I buy.)
3)This is what I did with the little bit of board that was trimmed off.
See picture below if you have can't tell what it's purpose is.
Not very colour coordinate-y, but I can see samples of most of my ribbons and papers while keeping pics that I want to work with right infront of my face.
4)Okay, not so much a craft. This was my first project on our house last summer.
You could never actually walk on the sidewalk because it was too close to the house.
Took our walkway right out to almost the property line and ran it back to the garage. (Still looking for a couple of concrete pads to finish it off if anyone wants to donate to the cause!)
Suddenly, our property DOES seem to have room for a garden! I'm so excited to plant. This is what owning our own home has always been about for me.
Not an ounce of crafty, you say?!? Whatever man, I'm full of it!


6 comments:
totally full of it!! love the bulletin board and am super excited to make mine!! dont tell but i bought more ribbon for it =). oh and i love the magnetic from valentine's un-love =). i am totally excited about the garden business now - hopefully it will last until harvest =)
Oh my bloodyheckness! You are not only full of crafty goodness but also some handy-dandy tool-womanness.. umm not a word :S
Lovin' all of it! I am so excited for your garden too. I heart gardens. Are you coming to Kathy's spring planting party next weekend? You gotta be there for sure!
Oh Stephanie is SO right on loving gardens. Have you SEEN hers!!!!!???? : D
Anyway...enough about her. Back to you.....
You ROCK in the crafty handy department. Yeah!
SHE IS A CRAFTY-HANDY WOMAN! (cheers, whoohooing!)
Very nice craftin'- and - can't wait to smell some dirt!!!!
Umm - does this mean that your computer came - and your not stocking the delivery guy now????
I meant stalking not stocking (tired mamma brain!)
You HAVE been busy. Maybe I should break my computer and not get it fixed for a year - obviously it would breed creativity!
Post a Comment