Umm, I know how much you all (haha, hi mom!) love to read my witty and meandering thoughts, but today you'll have to make do. Jokes. Here are some Serious Mother Obsession pics. You've been warned...
My two boys (until about a month later, when Taylor was born)

The first time they met (Taylor was 5 days old)

What with their common interests and parentage, they hit it off immediately.

I'm a little partial to these two.

Halloween 2007 (Josh's first)

Brotherly Love

Handsome boy.

Really, mom?!? Can't we be done yet?

This almost looks posed! (well, it should, it's only pic #23 that day)


Waterton Park

Muscle Man!

We went to Waterton Park when Auntie Flo and Uncle Wayne were visiting.
The 1st Rob and Dix Mendenhall Family Reunioun:

This is my fav pic from the trip. Note Hayley's super-soaker diaper!

Josh was amazed to learn Superman's true identity.
8 comments:
wow now that is a year in review in only like 23 pictures. fantastik! now where is your fabulous craftiness pictures?? i'm waiting... patiently ( or not)
And to think I almost missed this post! I am glad I happened to stop in.
Looks like life is one big party at your house. : D
Love the summary =). Im also very glad that Josh is so patient with you (he he he) and i so have to go back to waterton this year!
WELCOME BACK FRIEND!!!! I always check your blog! (and I love your witiness!)
Don't you love pictures - so you can look back when they're being less than angels and sigh.... yes they are wonderful!
Your pics are great!
holy crow I can't believe how big your boys are now! I mean, yes, they are supposed to continue growing and get bigger even when I don't see them every day, but it is startling to see proof! :)
Miss you!
Oh My Goodness! You almost got me beat when it comes to the time lapse between blog entries! ;) LOL.
Nice to see pics of the cutest men ever- in your life. Does Trev know yet?? (By the way, tell him Jon spied him sporting long locks of hair, and didn't recognize him at first!) Although Jon's hair is getting long too. Hockey wings and everything. What gives??
We sure do miss you all! We can't wait to swing by for a visit soon :) xoxox
Where did this come from?! I was tres suprised to see 2 blogs from you!! HOLLA!
I have to say, I never saw Josh as a baby but Taylor has to be one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen!
CUTE PICS!!!!! I love those little boys :)
Post a Comment