Fill your minds with TRUTH. Fill your hearts with LOVE. Fill your lives with SERVICE. -Monson-
Hey... I have all of those pictures from when we were at Jon and Cassie's awhile back. They are just darling. Where do you want me to send them to?
Yeah seriously, Thanks NANCY for keeping me updated on my cute nephews! :)
I would love to get my hands on any pics that anyone out there has. just email to tlcrosby@gmail.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey... I have all of those pictures from when we were at Jon and Cassie's awhile back. They are just darling. Where do you want me to send them to?
Yeah seriously, Thanks NANCY for keeping me updated on my cute nephews! :)
I would love to get my hands on any pics that anyone out there has. just email to tlcrosby@gmail.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment