So my mother and I just spent the entire day packing and tag-team parenting my hooligans. I. AM. EXHAUSTED. Exhausted, but on a huge adrenaline rush. I'm a purging and packing machine! Have any junk you need ruthlessly disposed of? I'm your girl. Seriously though, you should have seen the mounds of crap we were wading through. I'd pick something up and say, "I'm conflicted, this (insert name of random piece of junk here) is totally useless, takes up space and should have been thrown out years ago. I don't know why I keep it." And then proceed to PACK IT! Thankfully the look of disgust on my mom's face would snap me back to reality. I love having her around when I'm sorting my junk - she knows just how to lovingly shame me into dealing with my "pack-rat"itis. Thanks mom, I love you!
So just a kitchen left to pack and then all that odds and ends and cleaning. Wahoo! I'm so ready to be done.
I'm gonna head off to bed now - probably to dream of entire landfills full of "I'm sure I'll find a use for it" stuff trying to shove itself into my hall closet. You know how some kids have safety blankets? I'm totally sleeping with a safety garbage bag tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thank you for your help!
I miss you too....I hope your move goes well. Where exactly are your guys going?
Post a Comment