So I'd like to take an opportunity to talk about something very close to my heart. Something that is in grave danger of being lost if immediate action isn't taken. I know that many of you are probably unaware of the importance of this endangered institution. But if you were, are or ever plan to be a mother of young children - Please keep reading!
It may still be alive and thriving in your home, but all too soon it will start to vanish - just like it is in my home right now! Please help us do something. What am I so concerned about, you ask?
Need A Pm Sleep, or "afternoon NAPS" (as it's more commonly known) has virtually become extinct in my household. The devistation and calamity its absense has wreaked on our domestic environment is indescribable! Take action now, before your family is next! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
My condolences to you! How I wish I had a secret on how to bring them back!
Sweet mercy....I am SO not looking forward to that day... Good luck.
Post a Comment