2.5.12

thirty, flirty and thriving...

I was born at 12:06, lunchtime, on May 1st, 1982. Today is my first full day of being 30. I'm calling it first - the best decade of my life so far, starts now. Watch this world - it's gonna be something!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Happy Birthday!! I really quite enjoy my 30s.

Randa said...

It really is gonna be a fantastic decade. If for no other reason than that I AM HERE!! sweet, thoughtful, gorgeous, creative, clever, daring, dedicated and modest...(dont forget modest). Dang I just ralized I was decribing your half of the team. I am...welll...you know...just...I SHOW UP FANTASTICALLY!!

Carly LRM said...

Watch out, Lisa. If you're to believe your sisters, not only will this be your best decade yet, it might just be your last good one!
I jest, of course.
Hope it's a gooder!

Kimara said...

Wowers 30! 40 is even better!