23.1.11

housekeeping and "the change"

Okay, I'm gonna 'fess up off the bat that I'm not talking about real housekeeping or the actual "change". I'm talking computers and blog reading. I took a blog-reading hiatus of sorts over the month of December. It felt good. It felt really good. I only kept up with the blogs that are on my sidebar. You know, people I actually know. (On the down side, I've had trouble getting myself to bike without the motivation of some "computer time".) It's been interesting to get some perspective on what a quality blog-read is. And that is "the change". Apparently, I've lost interest in frugal/homeschooling/large family/cooking blogs. Now I only like crafting blogs. Have I mentioned that I'm not a crafter? Not a crafty bone in this body. Anything I produce that is even remotely crafty is actually studied replica of someone else's genius, without deviation. I'm at a loss to explain my new obsession.
That brings me to housekeeping. My new obsession was creating havoc in my bookmarks. I have just completed a 1.5 hour deep-clean of my book mark file. If only this "housekeeping" evidenced itself in clean floors or done dishes!

So I just have one question... why did I shave my legs today if I was just going to wear nylons anyways?

5 comments:

Kimara said...

When the hair gets to long is pokes out of nylons...I hate that so I shave on Sundays. I am addicted to craft blogs right now and actually pretend I am going to do them.

Stephanie said...

i rarely shave my legs in the winter... its quite attractive and especially appealing to scott ;)
as for cleaning computers?! my facebook inbox is worthy of being on hoarders!!

ps. sooo glad i am on your sidebar ;)

Joanne said...

i think you give yourself far too little credit. you have ideas and craftiness evidence in your home and as for the shaving thing---- let it be let it be!!!!

Julie said...

you crack me up :) I completely and still utterly miss having you for my neighbor!!! Seriously, one of these days we need to meet halfway and go out for lunch or something :)

Kristen said...

DO people actually shave their legs in the winter?! I stalk knitting blogs to a ridiculous degree....with not much to show for it. It makes me feel good knowing I CAN make something...if I ever get a spare moment. Who needs clean floors and dishes anyway!