Ps. Happy Birthday yesterday to the cutest, funniest, sass-talkin'est 5-year-old I know.
9.1.11
snow day
Our car got snowed into the parking lot at Trevor's work. After struggling to try and dig it out, he had to call a lovely friend at 6am to come pick him up. I didn't want him to have to then dig in to get home so I did it. With a dustpan, because our shovel is snowed into the garage. Fortunately our position on our cul-de-sac creates a wind tunnel of sorts that usually keeps our drifts down, so it wasn't that bad.
Ps. Happy Birthday yesterday to the cutest, funniest, sass-talkin'est 5-year-old I know.
Ps. Happy Birthday yesterday to the cutest, funniest, sass-talkin'est 5-year-old I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
i've said it before and i'll say it again: me & winter, not so close!
we have lovely drifts also, and right now the only thing they are good for is tunnels (made by the kids!)
thank heavens for good friends at 6 am!
holy cow, that's a junk load of snow.
and he's 5? happy birthday josh!
we're excited to see you guys more often once we're in the hat!
erin (on darren's computer;)
Awww Happy Birthday Josh!!! Yeah the snow might be a bit excessive today =) We drove around in our car last night - I lost count of how many times we got stuck! Bad plan. Next time we take the work truck! I have to tell you that my word verification is sesspigf. Sounds gross =p
I love that you used the dustpan -- to funny. It's amazing how creative women can be when we need to be. The other day I came out of the grocery store to discover my (new) car covered with ice and snow. Wouldn't you know I didn't have anything to scrape the windshields -- 'cause I left the snow brush/scraper in the old car for the boys to use. My first thought, of course, was to use a credit card. I decided it would be more fun to sit in the warm car and let the defroster do the work for me while I snacked on the groceries I had just purchased!
Happy Birthday Joshy!!!
Snow! Bah!!!!
I love the dustpan idea - I'll have to remember that one!!! We're at the "bad end" of the cul-de-sac - we'll need really big dustpans!
Happy Brithday Josh!!! We face a great direction, the wind and snow tunneled around the house and missed our sidewalk and door but attacked the neighbours across the street ith determination!!!
Happy be-lated birthday Josh! He is such a cutie! You are a good good women. I hate snow I don't think I would have done it. A dust pan...really that is crazy hard!
Post a Comment