Today I made a shocking discovery...
People of the world please turn to your calendars and note the following...
Today is the 15th of August.
I know, I know. I didn't see it coming either. Do you know what this means? It means, ahem, that it is now time to stop procrastinating your summer to-do list.
Okay, maybe I'm over-reacting a little...
...you can probably fit in one more week of procrastination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I know it is gone way to quick! Moving and Renovating that has been the summer this year...sigh Enjoy it!
Hard to believe isn't it? I'm not ready - still so much to do. Every time we go to work on the fence, it starts to rain. I wonder if it's ever gonna be done in time for the landscapers to come. I've hardly given any thought to the upcoming Showbiz Kids season, either.
only one more week of slacking!?? I have so much of nothing to fit in to just one more week! Wait - I dont have a summer to do list. yesssss full two weeks of nothing coming up! and then...i will probably be so tierd I will need a break =)
i didn't make a to do list.. therefore my summer has been nothing but relaxing and completely messy.
or ummm just messy.
Post a Comment