4.7.10

new 'do

Warning: blurry, unflattering photos contained below.

So, I got a haircut... finally.




9 comments:

Laura.R said...

I love!

Steph said...

You look great! I meant to tell you at church that I loved it.. but never got the chance.
Amy and I were also discussing your mad skills at teaching children!!

Dixie said...

I'm liking the new look!

Randa said...

It looks fantastic. I appreciate you making a dramatic change so I could actually notice. As we have previously discussed I am ridiculously unobservant but I totally noticed today - I just never got to say anything. I missed you while you were gone! No more vacations for you =)

Julie said...

you look fantastic! very stylin', bravo :)

Kathy T. said...

Wow! I love the new doo! Very chic!

CASSIE said...

Very sassy! Wish I could pull off something that short! Meow! :)

Nancy said...

holy crap women I have not seen you in forever!! Awesome hair cut!!!

Dixie said...

By the way, Carly and I are both seeing the Henrie girls in you in the second picture. Funny, huh?