23.5.10

maybe I'm doing something right

You know those cute posts everybody does where they ask their kids questions and we all get a glimpse into how much they apparently love cleaning and what-not. Ya, I tried it with Josh - we got 3 questions in before I called it quits, because, well, read it for yourself...

Me: What's mommy's favorite thing?

Josh: I don't know

Me: Well, what do I love the most?

Josh: Me.

Me: Okay, right, but what else do I like?

Josh: You just love me. That's all.


This little discussion reveals 3 fundamental truths about yours truly.
1) My self-absorbedness is hereditary
2) I have no hobbies
and
3) I've done a pretty good job of ensuring my kids know they rank above dishes, laundry, dirty toilets and all of my other favorite activies. Hey, what more could a kid need?

3 comments:

Steph said...

hahaha absolutely nothing!

Kathy T. said...

That was great! Smart boy!

Julie said...

good priorities :) lol