Fill your minds with TRUTH. Fill your hearts with LOVE. Fill your lives with SERVICE. -Monson-
13.1.10
good and not-so-good
I really like playing imaginary games with my kids if it requires them to call me "master" or "your majesty". I am not so found of the ones where I play the part of "ugly step-sister", "granny" or "witch".
Yup every time Melia starts coming up to me and saying yes stepmother, drisella or anastasia any time I say anything to her I know she is annoyed at me. I prefer when I get to be Cinderella when she is Sleeping Beauty. But really after establishing who you are what are you supposed to do anyway? I clean and she sleeps? Sounds like life i guess.
Just be thankful your children know how to pronounce those words properly... hate to be called "witch" with a darling child accent - especially in church ;)
Oh my goodness, that is funny! When we play together, my kids always want to play Cars. Carter is Lightening, Hayley is Sally and guess who I get to be? Bessie, that smelly old road paver, or if I'm lucky, Lizzie the senile old bat. So I understand completely!
5 comments:
Yup every time Melia starts coming up to me and saying yes stepmother, drisella or anastasia any time I say anything to her I know she is annoyed at me. I prefer when I get to be Cinderella when she is Sleeping Beauty. But really after establishing who you are what are you supposed to do anyway? I clean and she sleeps? Sounds like life i guess.
Just be thankful your children know how to pronounce those words properly... hate to be called "witch" with a darling child accent - especially in church ;)
Ha.ha.ha.
You guys kill me.
Oh my goodness, that is funny! When we play together, my kids always want to play Cars. Carter is Lightening, Hayley is Sally and guess who I get to be? Bessie, that smelly old road paver, or if I'm lucky, Lizzie the senile old bat. So I understand completely!
Lol. Too cute :)
Post a Comment