7.12.09

made me laugh...

I was sub-ing in the 3/4 year old class in church on Sunday when the prettiest little girl told me she had two things to ask me. First, she wanted to know where Josh was and why he wasn't in class. I explained that he wasn't old enough yet and he is still in Nursery. Her next question was not so easily answered. "Why do I smell chicken nuggets?" I have no idea, Chelsea, NO IDEA!

4 comments:

The Whiddens said...

Ok, now THAT is funny!

Stephanie said...

haha you are a GOOD WOMAN Lisa. Sunbeams was NOT calling my name this week...
you should have sniffed the kids to see who was holding out.

Kathy T. said...

That's my girl!

I think she was wishing - didn't you know that subs always bring Nuggets to class???

You are a good woman - that class should be called Survivor.

Randa said...

I have no idea what smelling chicken nuggets symbolizes =). Im afraid that class will be survivor and Melia's lovely sunbeam class will be season two. Go PRIMARY!!