I just took this funny little quiz - now I'm so excited to have teenagers. haha. Try it out.
Take the fun, Mom to Mom quiz and discover your parenting style.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fill your minds with TRUTH. Fill your hearts with LOVE. Fill your lives with SERVICE. -Monson-
5 comments:
Hmmm. I don't know if emotionally I can handle the answer that I might get from this quiz today.
I might have to put that one on hold!
It confirmed what i already knew im afraid - im mean!!
haha! apparently I'm "Sergeant Strict"! I'm gonna blame my military daddy... :)
I'm a "Quick Wit" -- same as you. Coincidence? We think not!
Mom
awwww Lisa I just read your comment on my blog :) thanks for your comment!
lol I totally forgot about that conversation until just now! and so funny that you're "alone in your lamenting" - don't worry, you've still got the cutest blonde kids ever!
we need to get together! I miss our silly conversations!
Post a Comment