- candy - lots of candy
- an adult meal - meaning it requires utensils
- a song stuck in your head - preferably something really annoying that you learned in 4th grade.
- candy some more - and chocolate, candy, cake, icing, candy, lollipop sticks, oh, and candy
- a random word - debate it's usage and applications until you can't say the word normally anymore, I swear, it's so fun
- and a dash of candy
Getting my kids to let me get a decent picture was almost impossible!
I was finally able to convince them that they weren't just toys - "have a bite, I swear you'll like it!"


4 comments:
Looks like fun!
Wait a sec, did you mention "candy"???
yum-a-lish!!
Sounds like you had good relaxy times and good eating times.. do they taste as great as they look?!
Okay super cute - i will stop slacking and do mine. Letting Melia and Kyan pick one a day has made me 'the coolest mom EVER!' I still think it should be four syllables but we say it with three - no need to drag out an EMBARRASSING word he he he
I'm confused - can something so cute also be yummy?
Way to go!
Post a Comment