16.5.09

random-ness

I know... you thought I was avoiding you. "That little weasel! Trying to get out of giving up the promised prizes!" Don't deny it, you said it. I heard you. Okay, I didn't hear you, exactly, but I sensed it. I do not hang around outside your house... much. (Except for you, Kathy... but we're even, 'cause you sit in your house waiting for me to walk by. jokes.) So eight comments, eh? I KNOW that there are other people reading this blog (yes, I mean you, mom).
So I can't decide how to pick winners, hence the winners post delay (I've been a little busy, too). There will be more than onw, but for now.... Julie S. is the winner of the guaranteed prize for commenting first! Yay! I've totally picked a fabulous prize for you - but I'm not going to post what it is until after it hits the mail. So that you can be surprised. Also, Stephanie wins because random.org says so. Yay some more! I'm so excited to lay this little deal on you tomorrow at church! Share with your family or not, your choice.Congrats girls, stay tuned for another winner, when I decide on a different method of picking!

5 comments:

Randa said...

he he he I totally LOVE THEM!! Now if you had just posted you were not gonna tell the other prize i would be okay but the BOX!? Now i want to know whats in it NOW! tell me tell me tell me!!!

Lisa C said...

Okay, to clarify, Stephanie's cakeball-monsters are coming to her in that cutie-pie box. But Julie's are in one too.

Joanne said...

i had my acceptance speech all prepared. i'm disappointed but so glad for Stephanie!!! hip hip hurray.

Stephanie said...

I thought I was feeling lucky!

SWEEEEET!

Kathy T. said...

I hesitate to comment - to pull myself away from the window wondering is she walking by yet - LLLLLIIIISSSSAAAA!! (hi.)

Very cute thingamabobbers!!!