Fill your minds with TRUTH. Fill your hearts with LOVE. Fill your lives with SERVICE. -Monson-
Wow!! That was so funny to see Simon's face when she said she was 47 years old. You know what I'm dying to ask, right?
My dad posted that too on our family website...I got chills! And Simon, you just gotta love him. (or do you?!)
Oh,oh,oh... that was freakin' fantastic! I love it!I also had to laugh at the look Simon got on his face near the end of the song - seriously - didn't it look like he was just struck by cupid's arrow? Watch it again and you'll see what I mean!People will remeber that one!
Yes! right at the 4 minute mark (yes, I have watched it that many times).
that was awesome, i cried little a baby. So shocking and so wonderful. Britian sure has some great talent huh? I'll show it to Kendon he'll love it!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow!! That was so funny to see Simon's face when she said she was 47 years old. You know what I'm dying to ask, right?
My dad posted that too on our family website...I got chills! And Simon, you just gotta love him. (or do you?!)
Oh,oh,oh... that was freakin' fantastic! I love it!
I also had to laugh at the look Simon got on his face near the end of the song - seriously - didn't it look like he was just struck by cupid's arrow? Watch it again and you'll see what I mean!
People will remeber that one!
Yes! right at the 4 minute mark (yes, I have watched it that many times).
that was awesome, i cried little a baby. So shocking and so wonderful. Britian sure has some great talent huh? I'll show it to Kendon he'll love it!!!
Post a Comment