25.6.08

i can almost taste the homeownership - a little like mint, maybe?

So we found a home. It's a nice, modest little 1/2 duplex - fairly new, in excellent condition and with all the nice extras. And we feel like we got a deal to boot. Possession is in 9 days and all that's left to do is sit down with the lawyer and sign our lives away (but with big grins on our faces).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations, Lisa!

Amanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Nothing like finally owning your own home! ENJOY!!!

Joanne said...

Your blog is soooo fun. I love your blog titles. please update often as I check often!!! i'm not a stalker though....

The Whiddens said...

Woo-hoo!

Just Rhonda said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog!!!! COngrats on the house! Sounds like things are going good in Brooks!

ec said...

very, very exciting!

congrats!

Stephanie said...

umm Joanne IS a stalker.. but if it weren't for her I wouldn't have found you ;)
Can't wait to have a housewarming party (hint hint).
Congrats!!!!