Happy Anniversary Honey! (-even though you've never read my blog before.) It's kind of shocking to me that we've been at this for 8 years already. (-feels like an eternity! haha) We've both changed so much, but we've grown together, not apart. (-we've also grown around, but that's a different thing.) This year I've really come to see us as a team. (You make the money, I spend the money... right?!?) And we're able to look back and laugh at all that stuff that seemed so hard. (months and months of trying to start a family but Josh took his time, restarting your career and making less than your wife, the workplace accident that put you on worker's comp for 3 months, coming straight to the hospital from school and heading straight back when Taylor was born so that you didn't get expelled, that crappy apartment managing job, living apart for 3 months while you went to school then found a job in Brooks, loosing your job, another workplace accident, getting sideswiped and having our car written off 2 months before finally paying it off, Lakeside... you ARE laughing, right?) I can't imagine living any life but this one, with you, (at least until Richard Dean Anderson comes knocking - kidding!) and I'm excited to spend the rest of it with you. (cue panic-y laughter. Yours or mine?)
20.12.11
eight years - collect your bets
Happy Anniversary Honey! (-even though you've never read my blog before.) It's kind of shocking to me that we've been at this for 8 years already. (-feels like an eternity! haha) We've both changed so much, but we've grown together, not apart. (-we've also grown around, but that's a different thing.) This year I've really come to see us as a team. (You make the money, I spend the money... right?!?) And we're able to look back and laugh at all that stuff that seemed so hard. (months and months of trying to start a family but Josh took his time, restarting your career and making less than your wife, the workplace accident that put you on worker's comp for 3 months, coming straight to the hospital from school and heading straight back when Taylor was born so that you didn't get expelled, that crappy apartment managing job, living apart for 3 months while you went to school then found a job in Brooks, loosing your job, another workplace accident, getting sideswiped and having our car written off 2 months before finally paying it off, Lakeside... you ARE laughing, right?) I can't imagine living any life but this one, with you, (at least until Richard Dean Anderson comes knocking - kidding!) and I'm excited to spend the rest of it with you. (cue panic-y laughter. Yours or mine?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. I was even thinking about it on my drive home yesterday and was hoping I would remember. Hope the next 8 years are even better. (From the sounds of it, they couldn't get any worse. JUST KIDDING!!) You know you're hilarious, right?
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! Love you both!
Hey Lisa - I stumble upon your blog from time to time and am never disappointed. You're brilliant.
Post a Comment