For this kid.... (he's flashing a "peace" sign)
Who wanted one like this.... (it's a sun)
While taking an appropriate amount of tries to extinguish these...
And we spoiled him with a bunch of this...
Sure do love my Tay-bay! (Tay-tay, my bay-bay!)
Fill your minds with TRUTH. Fill your hearts with LOVE. Fill your lives with SERVICE. -Monson-
6 comments:
What a cutie pie! Love the sun cake.
I can hardly believe he's four!! What a sweetie.
Happy Birthday Taylor! Love your pics of Josh's 1st day of school! Cute!
i know this is off the topic of your blog.. but i can't handle looking and you & randa's boys wearing my boys stuff without bringing back the memories. was sebastian reallly that cute and tiny when he wore that shirt?? love reliving the days.
happy bday tay tay lol
I was confused when I saw the last picture - I hadn't realized how much Taylor looks like Josh.
But they are both looking super cute and grown up!
Happy (belated) Birthday Taylor! We love you!!
Post a Comment