You know all those silly status games people play on Facebook? I actually thought this one was funny, but awkward because I don't actually talk to many of my "friends", so I thought I'd post it here.
YOU ARE IN A HORROR MOVIE that takes place at your house. Here are the rules: Go to your profile and look at your top six friends on the left side.
1st to die: Janay Stanford
The person who runs upstairs instead of out the door: Mark Mendenhall
The Killer: Krymsen Suelzle
The accomplice: Marjorie Carmona-Legare
The person who hides in the closet: Carly Mendenhall
The one who saves the day: Mona Harris
Good job Mona - my hero. Krymsen, I would have never suspected. Marjorie (who my mom taught in young womens when I was a baby) I know I was a homely infant, but really - 29 years is a long time to hold that against me! Janay, we barely see each other and then you die so abruptly, tragic. Mark (who I'm sure doesn't even know I have a blog let alone that he is today featured here), really? upstairs? I really expect brighter decisions from family members. Carly, if I'm dead and you survived by taking the only hiding spot in my house that accommodates an adult I am going to haunt you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Funny! I wish I was as funny as you.
Post a Comment