14.7.11

i'm raising my children to be a boy band

First and foremost, this is for my kids even though it's the worst video ever...




And the rest is for me...
Matthew Morrison (Will Schuester from Glee) opened. A-Mazing.

Then a bounty of NKOTB and BSB showered upon us like manna from heaven.
And then we hung out by the back door and saw Howie, Brian, Jordan, Joe and Donnie. Joe and Donnie both came up to our fence and chatted but mostly just walked down the line up reaching out to as many hands as they could. I got an autograph from Donnie for my pal Jill. And touched them both, kinda heady stuff.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sooooooo fun!! I might have just gone for the opening!!!

Kathy T. said...

Hee, hee, hee. Hee, hee, hee.
Oh, if I were 12 again.

Dixie said...

I was thinking of you that night. Did you have fun? Did you scream?

Amanda said...

I remember going to the New Kids concert when the came to Calgary the first time!!!! Sounds like you had a blast!
xoxo

JillyBean said...

your Joe Mac pic turned out AWESOME!