You'll think I'm crazy because I don't use a computer or professional to help me out. I must like to do things the hard way - by hand. When I realized the day had come, I was chomping at the bit, I could hardly get through making lunch I was so excited to start. Something about that newspaper-y smell of fresh paperwork. I'm so grateful that my Dad insisted I know how to do it. I've only not done it myself 3 years since starting in high-school. And 5 years I've done double duty with Trevor's too.
I love you! I love all your mathematical goodness - multiplying percentages makes my heart skip a beat. I love checking and rechecking each line, form and step. And when I finally seal up that envelope (I told you - I LIKE doing things the hard way!) the sense of satisfaction is overwhelming. If only it could last a little longer - one afternoon was not enough
Oh, Tax Season. Loving you is it's own reward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Apparently you've missed your calling in life. You could've been a CPA. Oh, well, they probably all have to use computers now, anyways.
You are so funny! I love that you love to do that and maybe someday you can enlighten me - because everytime I try to do it by hand - I miscalculate thinking I'm getting this huge return only to have my hopes dashed by my accountant brother-in-law. Darn.
People, she can cut her own hair into the best hairstyle ever seen and she does her own taxes by hand! SOME CRAZY TALENT HERE!!!
I sense an evil genius about to take over the world. code: can I be your evil henchman?
Post a Comment