7.11.10

time change

I'm sure we all have our own personal lists of pros and cons when it comes to THOSE times of year (personally I'm a fall daylight savings kinda girl). I don't want to be a whiner, but - It kinda messes with my nap schedule. Just sayin'.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

ha!
i quite enjoy the fact that i am now exhausted at the "right" time lol... plus don't kids usually go to bed fabulously by 7 since their bodies think its 8?
(not mine of course but most "normal" kids)

Randa said...

dang - that settles it - my kids aren't normal either. well they never really had a chance with Vance being such an odd punk! he he he

Kathy T. said...

Now when you say nap schedule - do you mean your nap or your kids naps??? Cuz if you mean yours - I have no sympathy ;)

Lisa C said...

my kids don't nap, therefore - I nap. (but only after church on sundays, with the rest of the family in the same room - they refer to it as "mom fell asleep during the movie again" but I like to call it my nap.

Kristen said...

Lemonade outta lemons...I decided this time around, since my body was trained for waking at 7:00, when it turned to 6:00 I capitalized on that and work out for the hour instead of sleeping. Not quite sure what I'm going to do with myself in the spring though.