31.5.10

in which I link

There's a couple of blogs I read regularly that do weekly links to other interesting blogs. I thought maybe if I did one I won't always be starting conversations with "I was reading this blog the other day...."

A pastor's wife's view on Respecting Your Husband

I really enjoyed this list the first time around, so here's the review of 50 Ways to Streamline Your Life

Freakin' adorable menu planning craft

A secret I desperately wanted to keep to myself so that you all would admire my "skillz"

4 comments:

Kathy T. said...

Hey thanks for the links - the 50 ways to streamline your life - Good, good advice!

Oh, and while I made hamburgers were you secretly mocking my mis-shapenness??? Lid - genius.

Steph said...

sharing secrets or not (btw - thanks!)... I always knew you had skillz and I have always admired them!!
p.s. meant to tell you that you sharing time last week was awesome!

Sandra said...

Thanks for linking to Today's Housewife! Your header pic is adorable!

Julie said...

You = Linking Goddess.

I love these links! Thanks so much for sharing them :) ... is it lame that I totally want to do all of them now? (even the respecting husband bit! lol)

we've moved :) still RM'ing, but we're not living on site anymore! Freedom is nigh at hand!!