20.10.09

stuffed... or is it squashed?

Did you know that the Canadian Food Guide recommends 7-8 servings of fruit and vegetables a day for an adult woman? Yes, you did? Well then, did you know I had to force down a second dinner of veggies after I put my kids to bed just to meet that requirement? Seriously, between 8 glasses of water a day, 7-8 servings of fruits and veggies and trying not to eat for a couple hours before bed - when am I supposed to have time or appetite for all the other food groups?!?

6 comments:

Kimara said...

Good for you! You are amazing. I tell you I never seem to get full....even doing all that I manage to squish in a lot of calories! Keep it up.

Stephanie said...

You're so funny! It's definitely "squashed" LOL.
Did you know that a serving is what you can fit in your hand? I learned that in cubs! So now whenever I give my kids their fruits and veggies and then do the adults I think of hands... preferably clean hands.

Kathy T. said...

Lisa - your so fruity!

Way to go! No - I really mean it.

Just Rhonda said...

yep i bet you are totally eating the right amount normally and you just don't know it!

Randa said...

Umm I think its impossible but I wont tell you that cause I dont want to throw off your vegetable groove. =)

Jodi aka One Blessed Mama said...

Girlfriend--- I tried reading your blog but my eyes just kept wondering to that New Moon poster!! I am so glad I found a fellow Twilight lover on the blogosphere. I am pumped! I can't wait until I have time to sit down and look at your blog!