12.10.09

grateful

Y'know, I'm really thankful for all the blessings I have. I could 'name them one by one', but I thought I'd just show you a picture of just one of the many things that bless my life. Meet my desk. Please girls, let's not let our petty jealousies take hold. I know this is something you'll all covet, but try to look past the 'gourmet' pizza box (courtesy of Trish) and realize that it's not the price, or the antiquity of an item - it's how it fills it's purpose.
"don't hate me because I'm beautiful!"

In all my crazy-filled days with this almost-four-year-old, there is alot of laughter - sometimes it's that frantic kind with a hint of lunacy, but, lots of times, it's 'cause this kid says something like...
"I'm busy working on my skills"

Please feel free to insert your own Napoleon Dynamite quote/joke here....

4 comments:

Kimara said...

Love the desk! When you have young kids they really do keep you entertained!

Kathy T. said...

I do believe your "desk" wouldn't be so functional with a desktop as apposed to the laptop. Laptop = blessing!

What is Josh walking on? I too am working on my skills - ha,ha...

Happy Days!

Randa said...

Well if plant killing (poor tomatoes, carrots and innocent herbs) is on the skills list - i dont even have to work on it. I am a master!!!!!!!!!! And the desk is perfect =)

Laura.R said...

BAhaha!

That's all I got. Amused laughter.