Yes, those are underpants on Taylor's head.
And this - I might have to take up some issues with management. Who said this kid was allowed to turn 2? Hmmm? Hmmmmmm?!?
They look so impressed with me here.
Did I mention that this is breakfast - ya, I had plans for the afternoon and evening.
Happy Birthday Baby.


6 comments:
Ummm I think thats way too old. I will totally sign your petition for the management!! He cant be two cause that would make Kyan 18 months and I would be having ababy in six months - I think i will now go have a quiet breakdown. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Is it odd that I don't find underwear on the head odd??? I actually thought your weirdest thing was going to be your kids getting along! Not because they don't.. just because happy kids are not always a dime a dozen ;)
Happy Happy Birthday little man!
happy birthday taylor! love the pics :)
Great pictures! Happy birthday, before you know it he will be in primary. Congrats on your new calling by the way, I know you guys will be great!
Ahh - underwear on the head - a right of passage. My little brother use to wear them as a "helmet" on his head - Mr. Motorbike! (weird boys)
Congrats on your calling too - that has been one of my funnest callings.
Happy B-day Taylor!!!
happy birthday taylor! There is nothing like breakfeast birthday parties!!!
Post a Comment