21.9.09

bouncing here and there and everywhere

Does anyone else remember this? what about this one? and another personal favorite. This is one of Trevor's.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I have totally had part of that song in my head for years but have never been able to remember the whole thing. Thanks for helping me out, and also causing me to watch the youtube videos of every cartoon I ever watched as a child and some of the commercials too. Do you remember the "Don't you put it in your mouth" commercial? Pretty classic.

Kathy T. said...

Well that was strange. It's like time just shifted - weird!

I did like Gummy Bears....

Weird.

Kimara said...

I can tell I am WaaaYYY older than you because none of them ring a bell! They are strange we had flintstones and the friendly giant. Strange stuff Lisa!

Nancy said...

thanks for that walk down memory lane, they sure don't make cartoons like they used to! I loved the thundercats and wuggles and gummie bears, also he-man and shera princess of power!!!