28.8.09

it's alive!

or rather, I'm alive - barely! Wow, first off, lets have a round of applause for the driver extraordinaire, moi! Last night, at 1am, we returned from our 2 weeks of "vacation". While some of you have done some intra-continental travel this summer, I'm pretty sure my intra-provincial mileage can hold it's own. Down to Lethbridge, over to Calgary, in and around Calgary (somehow I got nominated as the extended family chauffer), back to Brooks, up to Edmonton, back again to Brooks, down to Cardston, back and forth to Lethbridge, up to Calgary, and home to Brooks. Phew. In case your wondering - I'm done, I'm gonna hermit-it-up for a day or two before I venture out in to public...but, what's this?!? An empty milk jug in the fridge and a requesite trip to the grocery store?!? Noooooooooooo!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

So true. You get home and just want to vege and then you remember that "real life" is waiting for you. You will probably need to buy toilet paper or something else like that too!

Randa said...

SO TRUE!! I totally understand the hermit plan! And dont forget eggs when you get your milk or you will try to make something like I did last night and cry because you have gone to the grocery store three times this week and stil not gotten eggs. ughh

ec said...

ha!

my advice? send trevor!

Nancy said...

That was a crazy amount of milege on my van, He He!!! Sounds like you had a crazy two weeks, welcome back!! Hopefully life can slow down again!!!!