Greetings earthlings! Okay, so I didn't actually travel that far (barely anywhere, really) to have warranted this long absence, but I'm hoping my friends not abandoned me. (At least I can be sure that my mom is still checking this blog for updates. Right, Mom? Uhhh....Mom? Mom! MOM!)
I don't even have that much to show or tell to bring ya'll up to speed. Just a maxed out credit card, kid's with no inkling of a schedule and a really pathetic excuse for a tan. Mwahahah! I love summer. But most of all I loved (LOVED!) attending the first bi-annual Mendenhall Family Reunion. (...I know, I know, you wanted to come, but really being a member of the fam is a prereq and your just not cutting it in that category. Please, no tears and begging, I still can't invite you to the next one.)
Pics will eventually follow (as well as ones of our home) as soon as I can figure out where I packed that stupid cord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I LOVE UNPACKING!Its like christmas where you get all your own stuff all over again. packing on the other hand i hate! but boxes do tend to eat things...
LOL! YOu are a funny girl.
Can't wait to see pics!
i love what you have to show for your vacation! too funny :)
also i loved having you stop by, thanks so much for taking the time to see me! (i felt very, very special :))
I can't wait to see pictures! I couldn't find my cord in the last move, so I just went out and bought a card reader for 12 bucks! Of course two days later I found the cord... murphy's law right?
Waiting impatiently for pictures :) We miss you guys. When can we visit??
Did you find your cord yet?
p.s. the hair cut looks fresh and healthy ;)
Post a Comment